Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Peace, I will find..


I wanna let u know that I'll be offline for a few days..as u can see that today I'll be going on a vacation with my friends and seniors which also are my housemates..we'll be going to Hutan Lipur Berkelah somewhere in between Gambang and Maran, Pahang..I don't know what that place looks like but people said that It's very beautiful..

I wanna go there to find peace..to get away from my miserable and lonely life..just to escape from all the problems that I've been facing, u know..and I hope I'll find some peace when I reach there..and what better way than to go there with my good friends..

Till' then..just assume that I'm dead for a few days..maybe for a few weeks..I wanna go out of this internet life..It sucks..and I want something different..who knows when I'll be online and updating my blog again yeah..before I leave, I bid you guys good day and live life with prosper and honesty..Appreciate the present as much as possible! and pray for me and my friends' safety at Sg.berkelah okay..thanks..

Assalamualaikum~

No comments: