Saturday, September 3, 2011

Dreams really do come true..

This time..Memories just came back and hunt me to the ground..lots and lots of memories..the sweet ones, the bad ones, and much more..Why? why now? I didn't ask for any of this..I just want to live forward to the future..not relieving my past..I gave that one up. But it had to return to me back and God knows why..maybe there's some 'Hikmah' inside it but who knows..today and yesterday was a day to remember for me as I visited places and met people that relived my memories back..but I didn't actually expected that I could became this 'Emo' just by seeing someone in the past..

Yesterday, I had a dream that I was with you again..we spent time together..we hold hands..we were so close to each other and we were in loved so badly that it hurts to just missing each other..I thought I was in heaven..I thought my wish really did come true..and I thought that this is it, I'm with you again..I felt peace in my heart after all this time of suffering knowing that you were gone..

In that dream, It felt like it was so real and so true..and I couldn't be more happier than before..I'm finally with the person that I truly loved and adored..But suddenly things happened that day..you were sick..and I was worried about you..thinking that you're gonna leave me alone forever..but you did..

You died in that dream..you left me alone in this world..and I didn't get a chance to say that I love You..

After I woke up..I realized that my dream really was real..becoz you're Dead to me..and you left me sitting here waiting for you to finally came back to me...........but yeah..It was only just a dream..

No comments: