Thursday, April 12, 2012

Breaking The Rules

Dear Blog,

Over the past months, I broke one of the rules in life and now it's killing me slowly..let's just say that my Day light became my Night and my Night Time became my Day light..

I've been living this way for a long period now and I thought that it was cool..you know, cause' I thought I could use a little time for myself..it's peaceful and it clears my mind from any problem..then I got used to live like this till' now and believe me that it's taking it's toll..usually, I spent my time playing games and probably did some reading..other times, I just watched movies till' day light comes..last few weeks, when I got home from my campus, I was told that my game console was brought to repair in a shop and I could get it back two weeks from now..bugger..that still leaves me my computer so there's not much to worry about..but no..unfortunately, today my computer had broken down and causes a lot of problem which I can't used it at all..so I sent it to the workshop to get it fixed..damn..day by day without those two things, my life was simply hard to live for..I got bored of doing other things such as reading and watching movies..I have few friends over here in my hometown cause' most of them are still studying and won't be back here for a long time..

So what now? I'm losing my mind right now and I don't know what to do..I'm stuck here can't sleep at all in the night..when I tried to sleep early, eventually I'll be waking up again..my brain has already got used in sleeping in day light..it's hard for me to sleep at night again..Insomnia..that's something you won't wanna mess with..it kills you slowly..at one time, it got you thinking of things that you never thought you would be thinking of..sometimes about your life, relationship and families..

It's too late for me to turn back now..this is what I get by messing with Life's Rule.

No comments: