Friday, February 24, 2012

The Story of my Life | My Childhood

Finally..after everything that has been said and done..my feelings has lead me to update a story..a story that involves a lot of people..this is..this is the STORY OF MY LIFE.

Name: AMIR AIMAN BIN MOHD HASHIM HASNI BIN ABDUL MALEK BIN HUSSEIN
Nickname: JAKE BLUR
Siblings: 3 [one little brother, ME, one older sister]

So I grew up in Kemaman, Terengganu. But before that, I've been living my life overseas which was in Glasgow, Scotland and Paris, France until I was about 4 years old..then I came back here with my family and started a life at Terengganu. My closest friend at that time is my sister which we played toys together..we played runaround together and lots of other fun stuff..my little brother is just a baby. I was very close to my parents as well and I would sleep with them every night and at that time..I was a GOOD Kid..

My childhood is like every other kids in the town. I was a very naughty kid and I got scold by my mother like 24 hours straight..up until I was about 10 years old, I started living with my care-taker along side with my little brother because my parents are very busy teachers at that time and yeah my school started on the afternoon so they didn't have time to send me to school..so I took a van..at that moment, I met some new friends and they all are very bad kids..whenever I was in the van, I learn some bad things and I like it and yeah I was a dumb kid too..I learned some various harsh words and some various harsh doing and sticking your middle finger to other people..At that time, I was a BAD Kid..

My schooldays were very fun and exciting..because I was the 'Big Gangster in the block' at that time and I rode with my very own gang..possessing that much power, I abused it by beating up little kids and say bad things to my teachers and even trying to steal some food in the canteen, which I succeed everytime..I was living in an unhealthy way at that time til I met this one beautiful girl..she's a new girl which she got transferred from the other class and eventually be studying in the same class as me..the moment I saw her, she smiled at me then I melted..my heart became soft again and at that time..I was a GOOD Kid..

As years go by..my primary school days ended up kinda Okay..My gang got disband because of one girl..then I tried to steal her heart but eventually I failed so I moved on..at least, she got me to a new life yeah..when I was in standard 6, I started to focus more on my studies and I made it to the second-best class in that school..plus, I got 5A's on my UPSR examination and I felt so freaking happy! I made my parents proud and I made my friends proud too..in the end, I got too cocky with my results because I've been offered to study to an Elite school for my secondary school studies..so I took the offer and started living there in a hostel..this is my first time living without my parents guiding me so eventually I ended up being too free and too wild..I ignored my studies and always thinking about having fun..hmm at that time I was a BAD Kid..

No comments: