Thursday, December 9, 2010

A lesson to be learned.

When the word 'Love' comes to your mind. You can say a lot of things about it. Sometimes people say that love is amazing, some say that love is their passion and some think that love is just another distraction in life. Well unfortunately, every meaning that has been stated here are the truth about love because it completely depends on the people and their situation itself.

From the word 'love', we can conclude the word 'breakups' along the way. Most people had really suffered from breaking ups in their relationships and i tell you that It ain't pretty. It really took the HELL out of us. Moreover, This 'tragedy' can leave some very unusual side effects to most of us.

My recent relationship didn't go so well at all. We split up because of many things and most of it was probably my fault and I admit it. Although It really took the hell out of me and probably left me in a 'blurry' state, I've learned one lesson in life.

A lesson that is likely essential to me. To my life. Even though that love sometimes can really break our hearts. Even though love sometimes can give us a very hard time. And even though love can sometimes left us in a very hard choice to make, I've learned that we should never ever give up on Love.

I...will always believe in LOVE.

No comments: