Thursday, December 30, 2010

Chances in Life.

I never thought of this before. It's about my career. Well, it would be a lie if don't think of this at all just not in a long term. Tonight, something just click inside of me...telling me that I should rethink my career path. I don't know why.

My first thought about my career is that I want to follow on a journalist path or a reporter. why? I love travelling and seeing amazing things no matter what it is as long as it amaze me. Then, I would tell and give feedback about it...about I what saw...about what I witness. That's why my parents keep telling me to go on hoping in being a journalist or something that involves speaking. I agreed with their opinion completely because it really suits my interest untill one day...

That one day, a lot of people came to really admire my writing or should I say 'handiwork'. Why? some say that they love my flowery and romantic words when every time I wrote something. I didn't mean to brag on my capability but this is the truth about what people said to me over the past, and I very much appreciate it. This talking and chatting has got me an offer to be writer at college and other places as well. As days passes by, I received emails about me being a writer with a lot of cash offered which can really afford my family and myself. But, like I said...I've never thought of being a writer at all and that leads me to headaches. Besides, writing is really not my thing actually.

I kept thinking on what I should do. This involves my future big time. Should I switch my path? or should I just stick to my original plan? Till now, I never got to it's solution yet. However, I'm glad that I've received these chances in my life. I thank god and I'll pray that I would make the right choice in the future.

Take care, Guys. =)

No comments: