Thursday, August 25, 2011

Something I've been thinking about..

To think about the past..I did some horrible things that I'm not proud of..for example, I hurted someone that I truly loved and left her for some stupid reason..that wass something that I regretted the most..gosh I wish I have her in my arms right now..but what can i do..i'm in no shape and have no rights in getting her back..i know that right now she's happy with her life and I'm glad and okay with that..even though i'm not involved in it..it's okay..

to think about the past..something just buggers my mind..something like letting someone down..someone that i used to love and hold dearly! but i let her down..damn i think this is the same thing that i've been thinking about since last year..what to do? what to do? i really want her back..but i can't do anything..i'm so weak and helpless..

to think about the past..there's one thing that's been stuck in my mind and that is not realizing that my true love is right in front of me at that time..how could i not realize it? am i that big of an ego? am i that dumb?..damn i'm so stupid..im sorry, girl..im so sorry..i wish i could go back time and change my own mistakes..i should've stayed with u and love u..only u..but it's too late and i have to accept facts right now..

lastly, to think about the present, i just want u to know that i'l always believe that someday..u and i are gonna be together again..i keep that faith in me for as long as i Live..So long..

No comments: