Friday, May 6, 2011

What Friends are 4

What do you truly know about friendships? I bet a lot of things but do you truly believe it personally? In this modern era, It's freaking hard to believe such thing because everyone is chasing their own dreams and some of them would use their own friend to their advantage in getting what they want. That ain't cool, man..However, I'm just saying so that we should be careful in some cases that involves trust, faith and cooperation on one another. I'm not saying that we shouldn't trust our friend but just be careful and don't get too, too, toooo comfortable with it.

Anyway, How are you feeling today? Good? Bad? Whatever it is I tell you that Life isn't easy, so get used to it already! Wait what am I saying right now? hahahah I'm rambling..moving on....

I just finished a very entertaining yet an inspirational dialogue between two stationeries, A pencil and an eraser..It's a short one.I know, it sounded like a little childish using these things as the character but I just thought that it would be more interesting when you guys are reading it judging by their functions as the stationeries..ow you'll get what I'm saying later after you read the dialogue. Enjoy!

Pencil: you know, I'm really sorry..

Eraser: Sorry for what? you didn't do anything wrong!

Pencil: Well, everytime when I make a mistake, you will be there to erase my mistake but, as time pass by..part of you are gone..I felt so guilty..

Eraser: You see, I'm made to do this. Even though I know one day I'll be gone, and you have to replace me with another. I'm still happy to do this job. So don't be sad! It worries me!

This scenario shows what true friends are for..If the stationeries know, then how about you? Think about it. Peace out!

-The End-

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

PENCIL & ERASER..I just Love it & Like it..:)

Anonymous said...

truly an inspirational article! love it!