Friday, April 1, 2011

Who's cheating who?

Cheating. That word describe a thousand meaning to somebody..okay maybe not a thousand but what I'm trying to say is that it has a lot of meaning by just saying the word 'cheating' get it?

Continue...I don't want to explain it's original meaning through wikipedia or the dictionary or anything. I'm saying it through my personal opinion. Well, I think that cheating can most be describe in a relationship. For example, she is cheating on him or he is cheating on her or maybe he is cheating on..him?? wait what?? Okaaay not in the list!

Somehow, what I think about cheating is that mostly it can't be blamed to boys only. It is because that girls cheated on guys all the time with their natural beauty and stuff. Think about it people, boys are the one who are always trying so hard in getting the girls to like them and it is up to the girls whether to appreciate the boys or not [don't be a lesbian!].So Girls needs to be impressed by the boys. Girls needs to be hit on and girls needs to feel special from the boys.I understand and this is the task that's been given to the boys in order to get the girl of their dreams to be with them.So you,girls would understand the risk and hardwork that boys are taking just to gain your love, right?? Think about it...I repeat, Boys needs to work hard for you girls! why? because girls are sooo picky!

Okay I'm not taking side with any gender for the moment but Correct me if I'm wrong but this is the situation that's always been happening in front of me right now. Most of my guy friends got dumped by their ex's because she can't give her full 'commitment' to their relationships anymore. heh, the true reason for this was that she already found somebody else better than my friends. But I pity most on her because she can't appreciate the one that sincerely loved and adored her. I feel sad for you, bitch! hah!

So who's to blame right now?? I say none. Why? because guys cheated on girls too..yeah I admit it. As I say that this is the way of life.....emm really? Hahaha So all I'm saying is that boys and girls, pleaseee don't [sesuka hati] blame on others about who's cheating who because in this case, both parties are guilty. Yeah I repeat both. It's just a matter of one's attitude whether he or she is loyal to the other one. So relax and be happy but if you did get cheated on....too bad mate! Peace out!

No comments: