Sunday, December 13, 2009

My name is Amir Aiman.I'm still chasing my future as a lecturer.I'm also a freak when it comes to video games,i dont know why but i think that i have a thing or two about myself and games.Right now i'm trying to master and perfecting my english language.Usually, my friends seek my help on english lesson and also walkthroughs in games.I'm very grateful that i have a use in this world.So anyone out there that needed my help in english or games..contact me at 'riddler_x92@yahoo.com'.I'm looking forward on meeting you all.In addittion, i really like to work with game companies.It will always be my dream working with them.I have many great idea about games but i never got a chance to do it.I hope that somebody out there will help me live my dream.
Thank you.

No comments: